Whether it is to nurture the entrepreneurial spirit of Patels, or enabling self-reliance through employment, Vishv Umiya Foundation will have a dedicated Business and Employment cell. This will primarily enable the small, medium and large scale business owners reach new heights of profitability and network internationally with B2B format. And give our community members wishing to be gainfully employed to sharpen their professional skills.
The cell will provide:
- Employment training.
- Entrepreneurship training.
- Leadership training.
- Women empowerment schemes for financial independence for widows, single mothers and women in distress with training to run a cottage industry.
- Job fairs.
- Online job portals to secure employment for the young Patidar boys and girls.
- Strategic planning in order to increase the productivity and income of families whose income is less than three lakh.
- Rehabilitation of landless farmers.
- Guidance regarding Imports and Exports business along with information on international trade.
- Guidance on employment schemes shall be provided.