Fear and strife are useless. What we need is trust. And trust is a rare commodity. We at Vishv Umiya Foundation acknowledge that and offer services for tactful dispersion of conflict in our community, family, or business. In order, to create the necessary ambiance, there will be a dedicated Social Service Center.
The center will provide:
- Ombudsman services for prevention and resolution of any internal conflict in social, marriage or property issues.
- Permanent Residency (PR) immigration guidance.
- Revenue guidance.
- Legal advice.
- Legislative guidance.
- Social settlement commission.
- Organize various programs under the Beti Bachao Program.
- Anti – Drugs/Alcohol addiction campaigns.
- Guidance and financial assistance to empower widows/women in distress and weaker sections of the society.