As our symbol of faith and reverence in our tutelary deity Maa Umiya, Vishv Umiya Foundation is creating a magnificent and opulent temple complex – UmiyaDham which is rooted in our ancient Vedic traditions. It will be a distinctive place where a devotee will be able to commune and experience tranquil divinity. It will also represent a symposium of many social, religious and cultural activities.
The temple is located in Ahmedabad (near Vaishno Devi circle) on land admeasuring 60 acres with a budget of over Rs. 10 billion. Along with the temple it will house a socio-economic empowerment hub for our community’s well-being.
This pious abode of Maa Umiya will also feature:
- A spiritual museum for our 4 Vedas – Rig-Veda, Sama-Veda, Yajur-Veda, and Atharva-Veda.
- A magnificent display celebrating the monumental history of Patidars.
- Elaborate auditoriums for cultural, religious and spiritual activities.
- A peaceful soothing space for Yoga and Meditation.
- A permanent Yagna Shala
- Theater for the showcase of inspirational films.
- Prasad hall for visiting devotees.